Supporting Mens Mental Health – £310 Raised
The team here at NHS Discount Offers, thank you for all your support x
There is still a stigma in the UK regarding men and mental health, but thankfully that stigma is slowly changing for the better.
Men are getting better at talking, but of course there’s always improvements to be made.
We’re donating £10 for every goal scored in this weekend’s Premier League fixtures.
The Mental Health Charity Mind recently reported that
- Men are more likely than women to suffer mental health problems brought on by work and less likely to seek help
- Only a third of men felt their organisation’s culture made it possible to speak about mental health issues; 38% of women felt this
- Men were less likely to seek help or take time off – 29% had been absent for such problems, compared with 43% of women
- Men were more inclined to try to deal with problems alone
- Or to cope by watching TV, exercising, or drinking.
So to support mental health we’re having a bit of a fundraiser here at NHSDiscountOffers.co.uk
For every goal scored during this weekend’s Premier League games we’ll be donating £10 to the charity Mind.
Its a great cause, every little helps and we’re only happy to donate.
These are the games being played
Friday 11th August 2017
19:45 Arsenal v Leicester 4-3
Saturday 12th August 2017
12:30 Watford vs Liverpool 3-3
15:00 Chelsea vs Burnley 2-3
15:00 Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield 0-3
15:00 Everton vs Stoke 1-0
15:00 Southampton vs Swansea 0-0
15:00 West Brom vs Bournemouth 1-0
17:30 Brighton vs Man City 0-2
Sunday 13th August 2017
13:30 Newcastle vs Tottenham 0-2
16:00 Man Utd vs West Ham 4-0
Thanks everyone x
Just Giving Page – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/premierleaguegoalscore