EE is one of the UK’s largest and most popular mobile phone networks in the UK today. A question we get asked is whether NHS staff can get any sort of discount on EE monthly phone contracts on Apple iphone or Samsung devices. The good news is that yes there are discounts available. Read our guide below on how NHS staff can get 20% by filling out a few forms and using our code.
Does EE offer an NHS Discount?
Its very simple to get your 20% off at EE. Follow these instructions. EE Mobile have provided us with a discount code you to receive 20% Discount on your mobile monthly bill on 24 month devices and SIM Plans if you work for NHS. This is one of the best mobile discounts available for staff and EE are one of the most reliable mobile networks in the UK today.
How to get 20% off at EE
Here’s a step by step guide on how to get your discount. Please follow these steps fully in order to pick up your discount and please read the EE terms and conditions of the offer. Firstly order your phone online. Then you need to claim the discount using your EE Discount code. Here’s how to get your EE NHS Discount:
- Log in to NHS Discount Offers using your email.
- Click on the button above “REVEAL CODE”. This will provide you with a pop-up window which shows a code.
- Click the “Copy Code” Button to activate the code. Then go to the EE website using the link “continue to www.ee.co.uk”.
- To confirm that you are an NHS member you may even be asked to upload a pay slip. This can be done via the EE site, which will securely upload documents for you.
- You can now get your 20% off discount with EE as a member of the NHS.
- If you are an existing customer the code will not work. You will have to contact EE direct to see if they will allow the discount.
How to use your EE Discount Code :
The 20% discount can be used on all 24 month mobile phone contracts and 18 and 24 month sim contracts.
This means you could save month on the latest iPhone 12 or the latest Samsung phones, as well as some fantastic sim plans if you want to keep your current phone.
Choose from the latest iPhone, Samsung or Google Phones
To redeem this offer, all you need to do is take your unique discount code and add it to the checkout once you’ve made your selection. It needs to go into the section labelled ‘Got A Voucher?’.
- The offer is available to new customers only.
- Not available to existing customers upgrading.
- The 20% discount is applicable on all 24 month phone contracts and 18 month or 24 month sim only plans only. The offer is not available on any other product.
- The discount is applicable to the monthly line rental only and not the upfront cost.
- The discount can only be applied at the point of purchase, using the codes provided. The offer cannot be applied retrospectively. The discount will clearly appear on your order confirmation email. If the discount is not present, the Perk discount has not been applied to your order.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with 3rd party cashback, 3rd party discounts and additional EE discounts (friends and family or any other additional line rental discounts). If additional discounts or cashback are attempted to be applied, they will be declined.
- The offer is available online only and not available over the phone via EE’s contact centres or through in EE’s high street shops.
- You can claim up to 5 discounts.
Does EE do discount?
Yes, EE does do a discount to a variety of emergency services staff. The main NHS discount is 20% off but if you work in other sectors such as Police, Fire Brigade or Armed Forces you may still be able to claim the discount. If do get stuck at any point collecting your discount you can also refer to the EE community forum, which is easy and simple to use and a great help to the EE users.
Please note that to claim the discount it needs to be done in a timely manner, within a week of taking out the phone deal. If you’ve had the phone/contract for sometime it is likely that EE will refuse your request and you will have to wait until your upgrade period.
Why wait two years to get the newest iPhone? With Annual Upgrade you can upgrade after 12 months at no extra cost on a 25GB or 40GB 4GEE Max Plan. There are no hidden charges – just the phone you want, without the waiting.
Is EE still giving free data to NHS?
No, EE is not still giving free data to NHS staff. During the pandemic the mobile company very kindly offered unlimited to data to NHS staff on the EE network but this ended in June 2021. The brand has built themselves on their super fast 4G service, and with 5G now a buzz word amongst mobile phone users this new even faster mobile network is now on the horizon.
EE have invested over £15 billion on this new technology so customers should have some good news in 2019.
As you would expect, EE offers all latest Apple iphone products, including the latest handset the iphone X, as well as Samsung Galaxy handsets, Sony Xperia and plenty more from a wide spectrum of brands.
EE Related Brands
If you are not with EE then of course you can sign up to other mobile phone networks. Health service staff can also pick up an O2 NHS discount which may be work having a look at. If you are on the O2 network NHS staff can pick up a 25% discount on Airtime plans. Once again you need to register with the official O2 website but it’s still worth taking a look if you have no preference for what mobile network you want to use.
EE can claim to service more than 30 million connection across its mobile, fixed and wholesale network.
Although part of the BT Group, over recent years EE has received widespread independent recognition, firstly being ranked as the UK’s best overall network, as well as being recognised as the best consumer and business network at the 2014 & 2015 Mobile choice consumer Awards.
Running the UK’s fastest mobile network, they pioneered the UK’s first superfast 4G mobile service in 2012 and is also the first European operator who passed 12 million 4G customers. Its 4G coverage now reaches more than 95% of the UK population and its 3G coverage extends to 98%!
You can also expect to find the very latest in smart phones and handsets available both online and in their stores, all at incredibly competitive prices. If you are looking for a network provider with reliable and fast service then you’ll struggle to find better than EE.
Of course the company provides you with everything you would expect from a leading mobile phone provider, allowing you to custom build you package to suit your personal requirements and decide upon pay monthly, pay as you go or SIM only deals.
To make even more of a saving from you next EE Mobiles purchase, we bring you the best promotions and discount codes to help your money go even further.